* John, our host, will ensure that you a Lekker local breakfast on the terrace before we head off to the Tsitsikamma Forest and Storms River National Park.
* We will spend at least 2 – 3 hours at the National Park as there is a nice hike to the suspension bridge.
* The majority of the route goes through ancient forest walkways to the suspension bridges.
* There is a restaurant for light meals if required; alternatively we will head from Blaauwkrans Bridge to view the highest bungi jump platform in the world. The scenery around these deep gorges is amazing for all of us sane people who do not wish to jump.
* Nature’s valley is on our day’s list to visit, but we will also keep it as an optional extra if other additions are added.
* Depending on everyone’s appetite for walking we can visit Robberg reserve back in Plettenberg Bay.
* Alternatively (for the ladies) there will be opportunities to see local art and craft stores.
* Overnight at Piesang Valley Lodge (Bed & Breakfast).